Let's learn how to make a paper airplane or paper plane model.
On this origami tutorial, I will show you step by step instructions of how to make a cool #origami #airplane for kids . Now! let's learn how to fold and make the paper airplane!
I invented the paper airplane. However, partials of the folds were created in advance as described by Ken00nob. As an ethical designer, I would like to credit him for those folds. Check him out, he is also a great paper airplane designer.
► ABOUT the #ORIGAMI:
• DIFFICULTY: Medium
• MATERIALS: Letter Size 8.5" x 11" [20 lb or 24 lb] or A4 paper [80 g/m²].
》FREE letter size template : http://goo.gl/NyZMQJ
► FOLDING ADVICE:
• Keep the paper fixed and flat
• Make sure all edges lined up
• Follow the instructions carefully
• Watch the video in HD and pause as needed
∘ F-14 Tomcat (Flyable) » https://youtu.be/9RarsyiUQBI
∘ Poe's X-wing » https://youtu.be/JzPBifLd8kI
∘ Resistance X-wing » https://youtu.be/FGdzvOBRaQA
∘ Star Wars Millennium Falcon » https://youtu.be/vrdiLUbGvw8
》SUGGESTED PAPER AIRPLANES:
∘ Simplest » https://youtu.be/0LJXM3rsbco
∘ Thunder » https://youtu.be/JiqjxgBQH_Y
∘ Sky Flyer » https://youtu.be/mrID28NOHQc
∘ Super Sparrow » https://youtu.be/xSAVvs-UKp4
∘ Psychotic Cyclone » https://youtu.be/el1EQPpRSUM
∘ Super Jupiter » https://youtu.be/OAWl7VgJD_k
∘ Sun Fighter » https://youtu.be/SsCmSRKnDfI
∘ Galaxy Fighter » https://youtu.be/-kY81iyAvd0
∘ Tie Fighter » https://youtu.be/d2agrDvmtW8
∘ Spirit Dragon: » https://youtu.be/uS-gYv13J0A
∘ F-15 Strike Eagle » https://youtu.be/CPFdE1GLH6U
∘ F-22 Raptor » https://youtu.be/8DgnuIVZDCE
∘ JAS 39 Gripen » https://youtu.be/itTxyrue98I
∘ Sukhoi T-60 » https://youtu.be/d-_L15tjzJw
✚ FOR MORE PAPER AIRPLANES:
• Easy paper airplanes » https://goo.gl/PV0QRq
• Paper planes that fly far » https://goo.gl/SmfuhJ
• Paper airplane for tricks » https://goo.gl/CdcgG3
• Cool Paper airplane » https://goo.gl/VOJCCo
• Origami for Kids » https://goo.gl/p9CvTE
• Drone Reviews » https://goo.gl/w7aSCA
■ SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE CHANNELS
• Paper Plane Channel: https://goo.gl/57dQly
• TriKdanG's Blog: https://goo.gl/NXSBdK
• Paper Art Channel: http://youtube.com/paperartland
■ GET IN TOUCH :
I am TriKdanG, TriK Dang or simply Tri Dang [ Pronounce Tree Daang ]. I am a professional paper airplane and origami designer. I create new paper planes, and I also love to improve traditional origami. If you like my work and you want to make friend with me,
You can find me at:
• Facebook: http://goo.gl/iI7fou
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+TriKdanG
• Twitter: http://goo.gl/0spBXi
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trikdang/
• Instructables: http://goo.gl/HriHXS
• Web: www.paperartland.com
■ SUPPORT MY HARD WORK:
I spend many hours to design a paper airplane and make a tutorial. The design process can take up to 6 months or even more. Many adjustments were made to assure the paper airplane is foldable and fliable before a plane is considered for a tutorial. Then, it takes days to record the test flights, instructions and videos editing before the video is published on YouTube.
》Please help me keep up the channel by:
• Sharing my videos
• Liking if you love or appreciate my hard work
• Watching my original videos.
• Leaving me feedback to improve the channel. I love your feedback and I will try to respond to every single comment. Remind me if I miss yours.
》If you want to make donation, please follow this link: http://goo.gl/R0nu69 .
》Thank you for being awesome ♡
► ETHICAL DESIGN:
1. DO NOT remake the tutorial of my paper airplane designs.
2. Most of paper airplanes in my tutorials are original. If I got inspired from some one, I will mention that person on my video description. Also, please, contact me (with valid evidence) if you believe any of my designs was already invented by someone else. I will give credit to the inventor of the origami.
► TERM OF USE:
Note that All the contents (Except the music) on the video are copyrighted to Tri Dang (me). For commercial use, please contact me at [email protected] .
► COPYRIGHTS (video and partials of the folds) © Tri Dang.